Live and Don't Spam

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

IPhone app development?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamesscot84

PostSubject: IPhone app development?   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 am

I'd like to start developing iPhone apps as I think it's a very good market to get into, and I think I have a couple of winning ideas....but to be honest I don't really know where to start. I don't know any code languages but that's also what I'd like to learn (but the one that is needed for iPhone development)

I know that the first thing I need to learn is the language (objective C- or whichever one it is) and then retrieve the software etc, and I also know I'd need the development environment (Xcode for example), the iPhone Simulator, performance analyser, the interface builders and maybe the documentation reference library...but I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the following things:

1) which softwares' the best for iPhone development.
*the price of it
*what language is needed for the program
2) any suggestions on learning the language (book for example)

I don't have a problem becoming familiar with any of the programs, or learning whatever language, I just need to know what programs are best and 'How to code'. I will only say that I've got a PC running Windows so Xcode isn't an option (If I had a Mac I wouldn't be asking this question), and I've read a couple of forums and articles but not much help is there. Before anyone says "the only way is Xcode on a Mac, nothing else works" or whatever, I have found some software's but didn't know if they were any good.

build iphone apps
Back to top Go down

IPhone app development?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1